Water and Sewage Service

Water or Sewage Servicing

Use the water-sewer service form if you need the following water/sewage services:

  • water/sewage curb stop turned on or off;
  • special meter read (ie. property sale);
  • inspections of water/sewer
  • connection or disconnection.

The form must be signed and returned to the Municipal Office.

Service Information

If you would like information about connecting or disconnecting from a Municipal Water and Sewer Service reach out to public works at 807-727-2597 or by email via operations@redlake.ca 

Scroll to top