You are able to make payment of your quarterly water bill as follows:
- in person at the Balmertown Municipal Office
- over the telephone at 807-735-2096
- at most major Canadian Banks
- by setting Red Lake as a payee in your online banking app.
- The process for setting up an online banking payee varies from bank to bank, but in general you will need to select 'Municipality of Red Lake - Utility' and input your specific account number.
- Your account number can be found on your bill.
- Please check the processing time of your financial institution to ensure your payment is received on or before the due date.
- For specific help with your banking app contact your bank!
- E-Transfers to email@example.com
- Ensure you indicate what the payment is for in the Memo (ie. property taxes, water bill, etc.)
- Please include your roll number or account number in the Memo (Note: Your roll number or account number can be found on your invoice)
- Pre-Authorized Payments. Sign up here
The Municipal office accepts to following payment methods:
- Interac Debit
- Major credit cards **Note** a 2.75% processing fee will be added to all credit card payments
All payments must be made in Canadian Funds.
Visit our paperless signup page to get started with paperless billing. You will need your name, address, and account number from a previous bill to sign up.